Lahore Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News - You can add your views!

Go down

Latest News - You can add your views! Empty Latest News - You can add your views!

Post by sulehri Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:48 am

Manchester United centre-back Nemanja Vidic will be out for two to three weeks, the club have confirmed.

Vidic will miss Premier League matches against Middlesbrough and Arsenal and Wednesday's Champions League last eight second-leg match against Roma.

The Serbian defender could also miss a potential semi-final first leg with either Barcelona or Schalke should United qualify.

But he would hope to be fit for a possible crunch Premier League clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on 26 April, and the second leg of a potential Champions League semi-final on 29/30 April
sulehri
sulehri
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 200
Favourite team : Manchester United
Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://lahorefootball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Latest News - You can add your views! Empty Re: Latest News - You can add your views!

Post by sulehri Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 am

Column- About CR at Roma

Manchester United were awesome - to go to Roma and do that is something special.

Everything Cristiano Ronaldo is touching is turning to gold at the moment. As they say in the trade - he's on fire!

I see the Roma people said he was a very good player, but was arrogant and big-headed. What do you expect him to be?! You've got to have belief, haven't you?

I thought he was the difference between the two teams. At the moment I'd have to say he's the best player in the world, with Fernando Torres a very close second.

There was something in the papers about Ronaldo having his teeth done and waxing his chest - well you can wax whatever you like when you're as good as that!

Next thing you know he'll be setting a trend by waxing one half of his head - everyone would be doing it. I've beaten him to it, though - I've waxed both sides of mine!

The kid makes you sick. He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. He's six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking - he's got to have something wrong with him.
sulehri
sulehri
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Latest News - You can add your views! Empty Re: Latest News - You can add your views!

Post by sulehri Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Roma boss Luciano Spalletti has admitted his players were wrong to accuse Cristiano Ronaldo of showboating. "Sometimes we may say things that we normally would not and that is what happened," he said.
sulehri
sulehri
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down