Lahore Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utd Vs Bolton Review

Go down

Utd Vs Bolton Review Empty Utd Vs Bolton Review

Post by sulehri Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Utd Vs Bolton Review Hargre10

HARGREAVES: BRING ON BOLTON

United midfielder Owen Hargreaves can't wait to get stuck in against Bolton.

Saturday's visitors are renowned for their physical approach and have unsettled opponents in the past. Hargreaves, however, insists he's up for the challenge.

"I enjoy these games, they’re great," he said. "We know these matches are physical affairs and Bolton make it as difficult as possible for you.

"Bolton are direct, they try to get the ball in behind you, and set-pieces and throw-ins are a key part of their game. They play to their own strengths and if you’re not up for competing with them then you’ll really struggle."

Bolton, like United, have registered just one win this season. Last weekend Arsenal went to the Reebok Stadium and cruised to victory, despite going behind early on. Megson will want his troops to show more drive on Saturday, although Hargreaves believes Bolton won’t have any trouble getting motivated to face United.

“It’s an important game because we need to get wins under our belts,” Hargreaves says, “but it’s a big game for Bolton too. I should know – my Dad’s a big Bolton fan! [Playing United] means a lot to them because they’re only just around the corner."
sulehri
sulehri
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 200
Favourite team : Manchester United
Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://lahorefootball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum